Michael Audrey Myers
Weapon(s) of Choice
Michael Myers is the main character and villain of the Halloween franchise except for Halloween 3 Season of The Witch and appears as a playable character in Terrordrome: Rise of the Boogeymen.
As a child, Michael was admitted into a psychiatric hospital for killing his older sister Judith Myers. After 15 years of captivity, Myers broke out of the asylum and for 23 years, he hunted down and murdered his younger sister, Laurie Strode, and the rest of his family. His weapons in the films are various, but he mostly uses the famed Butcher Knife.
- Punch - [P]
- Kick - [K]
- Weak Weapon - [WW]
- Strong Weapon - [SW]
- Dodge - [P+K]
- Taunt - [T]
- Slicing Up - [↙, ↓, ↘, WW]
- Slicing Down - [↙, ↓, ↘, SW]
- Charge - [HOLD ← THEN → + K]
- Ceiling Smash - [↓, ↑] (Then P or K to deal damage.)
- Air Grab - [→, ↓, →, K]
- Tombstone - [↓, →, WW]
- Grab - [↓, →, P]
- Grab and Stab - [Grab, SW] (Press SW up to 3 times for maximum damage)
- Grab and Choke - [Grab, P]
- Grab and Throw - [Grab, → + P]
- Combo String - [WW, WW, SW, SW]
- Charge and last Combo String attack have different reactions.
- Unleashed 1: Slice and Dice - [↓, →, ↓, →, SW]
- Michael rushes forward, unleashing a super combo of his special attacks, finishing with Slicing Up.
- Unleashed 2: No Escape - [↓, →, ↓, →, K]
- Michael unleashes a super charged version of his Air Grab, slamming an in-air opponent down to the ground. He follows up by stabbing the opponent in the pelvis several times for heavy damage.
- Slasher - [↓, →, ↓, →, Taunt] (Full Meter. Low Enemy's Health. Winning Round)
As always, voices spoke to Michael, evil ones...
But today one of them spoke louder, making the others silent.
"Time to go Mikey, we have a little job to do"
Michael was smiling, evil had never been so strong in him.
The Tall Man didn't understand why he couldn't overcome this foe!
Each time he was beaten, Tall Man came back instantly, but no issue...
For the first time the Tall Man had to give up the land he was after.
He had other plans anyway, this place could wait.
Mission completed. A light... then a voice talked to him again.
But this time it was different...
This time it made itself visible to him.
"Very good Mikey, very good!"
Derry was safe now, Tall Man's threat was no more.
"I have something more I need you to do Mikey, you will love it...""
Opponents Fought In OrderEdit
- Undead Jason Voorhees
- Matt Cordell
- Classic Jason Voorhees
- Herbert West
- Freddy Krueger
- Tall Man
Connections to Other CharactersEdit
- Ghostface - In the beginning of Halloween H20: 20 Years Later, 2 characters were watching Scream 2.
- Pinhead - A decoration of Butterball from Hellraiser can be seen in the beginning of Halloween H20: 20 Years Later.
- Harry Warden - Both killers usally kill somebody on the holidays (Halloween and Valentine's Day).
- Undead Jason Voorhees - Both start off as young boys and later grew into full grown killers. Both wore masks that covers their faces and were quietly muted and each of them never spoke a single word. Both don't die from gun wounds and can regenerate tissues. Both even had sisters and nieces who were not killers like them. Both later killed their own sisters (Michael Myers killed his sister Laurie Strode in Halloween Resurrection while Jason Voorhees kills his half sister Diana Kimble in Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday).
- Michael Myers is one of the first four characters to be playable.
- He's the only character who's able to do three grab attacks (apart from The Tall Man and Classic Jason Voorhees who both have four grab attacks, but can only do two of them depending on chosen mode).
- The voice who speaks to Michael after activating his Taunt appears to be Dr. Samuel Loomis.
- The voice who speaks to Michael in story mode reveals itself to be Pennywise from It..
- His noises for his Grab and Choke, Unleashes, and Ceiling Smash all originate from Halloween 2 (1981) in order where he kills Jill with a scalpel, breaks through a glass door, and slits Terrence's throat with a scalpel.
- His stun animation is from Halloween 2 (1981) where his sister Laurie Strode shoots him twice in the face.
- His Death Knees animation (from Halloween II (1981)) is a combination of when Michael Myers got shot five times by Dr. Samuel Loomis and shot twice in the face by Laurie Strode.
- Also the position that he's in after his Death Knees animation is from after he got shot five times.
- Michael Myers,Leatherface, Freddy Krueger, And Ghostface are playable within the game Dead by Daylight.
- Although his noises, animations, and home stage are from the original movies. His appearance, character select screen icon, and shots of himself in his story ending are taken directly from the Rob Zombie remake movies.