Charles Lee Ray
Weapon(s) of Choice
Knife, Nailgun, Voodoo Doll
Charles Lee "Chucky" Ray was the main antagonist of the Child's Play series. He appears as a playable character in Terrordrome Rise of The Boogeymen.
Chucky was originally a serial killer named Charles Lee Ray. He was chased down by the police after kidnapping a woman. During the chase, he fled into a toy store and used a voodoo spell on a Good Guy Doll. His spirit possessing the doll, Chucky's goal was to posses a human body. In his later life, he gave up on this and decided to live up to the infamy of being a killer doll, all while cutting the ties of anyone who betrayed him.
He uses a knife and nailgun and can use a voodoo doll. He is very small and fast and can do somersaults from walls of the level.
- Punch - [P]
- Kick - [K]
- Weak Weapon - [WW]
- Strong Weapon - [SW]
- Dodge - [P+K]
- Taunt - [T]
- Roll - [↙, ↓, ↘, K]
- Air Grab 'N Slice - [↓, →, P, SW]
- Nailgun - [↓, →, WW] (Also in the air)
- Wall Jump - [↘, ↓, ↙, K]
- Voodoo Doll - [↓, ←, P, SW]
- Grab - [↓, →, P]
- Grab and Headbutt - [↓, →, P, P]
- Grab and Stab - [↓, →, P, WW]
- Combo String - [WW, WW, SW, SW]
- Chucky can steal meter from the opponent. (3x per round)
- Unleashed 1: Super Nailing - [↓, →, ↓, →, WW] (Also in the air)
- Unleashed 2: Deadly Spin - [↓, →, ↓, →, SW] (Also in the air)
- Slasher - [↓, →, ↓, →, Taunt] (Full Meter. Low Enemy's Health. Winning Round)
No sign of himself in any newspapers, it was getting on Chucky's nerves.
Myers, Cordell, Voorhees, but nothing about the killer doll!
"I will show them all who's the greatest!"
Chucky undertook the task to make things clear.
Chucky won the fight against Jason.
It wasn't easy but now Jason was at his mercy.
It gave Chucky a brilliant idea.
He couldn't kill him, but there was much better to do.
Chucky started a voodoo ritual on Jason.
What terrible things he'd be able to do with such a powerful body.
The ritual worked beyond his wildest dream,
Chucky felt an awesome power running through his veins.
A brilliant mind in an indestructible body, the ultimate killer was born.
"Eh eh eh eh, time to have some fun!"
Opponents Fought In OrderEdit
- Undead Jason Voorhees
- Michael Myers
- Matt Cordell
- Herbert West
- Tall Man
- Freddy Krueger
- Classic Jason Voorhees
Connections to Other CharactersEdit
- Michael Myers - In Bride of Chucky, Michael Myer's infamous mask can be seen in the evidence locker. They both later appear in Stan Helsing where they were known as Lucky and Michael Cryers.
- Jason Voorhees - In Bride of Chucky, Jason's hockey mask appears in the evidence locker. They both later appear in Stan Helsing where they were known as Lucky and Mason.
- Freddy Krueger - In Bride of Chucky, Freddy's Bladed Glove is present during the scene in the evidence locker. They both later appear in Stan Helsing where they were known as Lucky and Fweddy.
- Leatherface - In Bride of Chucky, Leatherface's chainsaw is seen in the evidence locker. They both later appear in Stan Helsing where they were known as Lucky and Pleatherface.
- Ghostface - A certain Bride of Chucky promotional poster is a parody of one of the Scream 2 posters.
- Pinhead - In Bride of Chucky, after Chucky looks at Warren Kincaid's nailed face, he says,"Why does that look so familiar?". This is a reference to Pinhead from Hellraiser. They both later appear in Stan Helsing where they were known as Lucky and Needlehead.
- Cassie Hack - Chucky has a crossover with Cassie Hack in the comic Hack/Slash vs Chucky.
- Gingerdead Man - Both start off as human killers and they both later became small little creatures. They both also want to transfer their souls into human bodies.
- Chucky was introduced in version 2.5.
- Along with Herbert West, Chucky is able to gain meter using his Taunt.
- Chucky is the only character to be able to use his Taunt ability 3 times.
- Chucky is the only character who can use his Unleashes in the air.
- Chucky doesn't have a knee death animation.
- When time's up, Chucky sits down instead of falling to his knees.
- Chucky's design in Terrordrome seems to be from his appearance in Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky.
- His slasher can be used from any distance and can kill characters who are knocked onto the ground.
"Hi, I'm Chucky!" (Introduction)
"Hi, I'm Chucky! Hi-de-ho, Ha, Ha, Ha! (Introduction)
"Son of a bitch!" (Taunt)
"No way!" (Dodging)
"Boo!" (Grabbing and Helper: Voodoo Doll Stab)
"You're a fuckin' drag! (Grab and Headbutt)
"Fuck you very much. (Grab and Stab)
"Fun's over." (Air Grab 'N Slice)
"Bull's-eye!"' (Nail Gun and Air Nail Gun)
"This is nuts!" (Wall Jump)
"Ade due Damballa..." (Helper: Voodoo Doll)
"Don't fuck with the Chuck! (Super Nailing)
"I am Chucky: The killer doll! (Deadly Spin)
"I did it again!" (Win quote)
"Amazing, isn't it?" (Performing Slasher)
"No more Mr. Good Guy!" (Finishing Slasher)
"God damn it!" (When Dizzy)
"Bitch!" (When Dizzy)
"You little shit!" (When grabbed by Ghostface's Helper)
"You have got to be kidding." (When grabbed by Helpers)
"Hi, I'm Chucky." (In Herbert West's Slasher)
"No fuckin' way!" (Grabbed by Tallman's Telekinetic Grab)
"Why does that look so familiar?" (Unknown)